Universal Marine Surveying and Consultancy (S) Pte Ltd was established in 1991 to provide good quality and reliable service to all our clients. In keeping with the leading industry's standards, we have continually achieved ISO 9001 standards for quality management since 1998. Singapore Accreditation Council has accredited us in the field of Bunker Inspection as per ISO/IEC 17020. Maritime Port Authority of Singapore issued an annual license to Bunker Surveying company and, we are bunker licensed company.
With a keen interest and drive to embrace the latest and most efficient inspection methodology in the industry, we are aptly qualified and glad to be of service. We welcome the opportunity to describe to you how we can customize to your unique requirements.
Universal strives to be a trusted international inspections company and offers a wide range of quantity, quality checks and related services. Our services facilitate the safe movement of goods, avoiding any complications resulting from improper handling and post-delivery problem. In summary, Universal's services help you to minimize risks due to delay, damage and loss.
In our service, we inspect various forms around the world. Our call of service has extended to many parts of Asia, Africa and Europe.
Universal is keen and interested to have an opportunity to be of service to your company. We have experienced and capable personnel who are well versed in their field of assignments. Given a chance, we assure you of our prompt, best attention and service at all times.
We regularly undertake to ensure our surveyors and staff meets their training needs, current to the applicable industry standards. We are periodically updating our professionalism through associations, institutes and other industry seminars.
- a) All Confidential Information shall be held by us in strict confidence and shall not be divulged, made available or disclosed, in whole or in part, to a third party without the prior written consent of the disclosing Party. Notwithstanding the above,either Party may disclose Confidential Information to its employees, agents,subcontractors, insurers, legal advisors or auditors on a need-to-know basis only and provided those parties also keep that Confidential Information confidential.
- b) Notwithstanding the above, the obligations under this clause shall not apply to:
- Information that, at the time of disclosure is, or after exposure become part of the public domain other than as a consequence of a breach of the Agreement if any.
- Information that was known or otherwise available to a Party before its disclosure to the other Party.
- Information that is independently developed by either Party.
- Information required by law or a national /supranational body such as a competition authority or by request of a Government or agency possessing such power.
- c) The receiving Party understands and acknowledges that any disclosure or misappropriation of any of the Confidential Information in violation of this Agreement will cause the disclosing Party irreparable harm, the amount of which may be difficult to ascertain, and therefore agrees that the disclosing Party shall have the right to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for specific performance and an order restraining and enjoining any such further disclosure or breach and for such other relief as disclosing
- Party shall deem appropriate
- Sensitivity : Internal
UUMSCPLPL may subcontract the Services' performance, but any subcontracting shall in no way relieve the UUMSCPLPL of any of its obligations under this Agreement, and the Provider shall remain responsible for any subcontractor and its performance. The UUMSCPLPL shall ensure that any subcontractor complies with and observe the terms of the service Agreement.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
- a) While performing the Services, the Provider shall and shall cause its employees, representatives, subcontractors and any person or entity acting on its behalf (from now on referred as "Related Parties") to:
- Conform at all times with the highest standards of professionalism and ethics.
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including applicable laws and regulations with extra-territorial application related to anti-bribery and anticorruption.
- b) The Provider shall not, and shall cause its Related Parties not to, take any action or omit to take any action that may cause UMSCPL to be in breach of any applicable laws.
- c) Neither the Provider nor its Related Parties will, in connection with the performance of the Agreement, make, promise, authorize or offer any payment, loan, gift, incentive, commission, favour, benefit, personal advantage or anything of value, directly or indirectly, to a government official or any other person to obtain or retain business or improperly influencing any official act or decision of the government official or improperly inducing such person to use his or her influence to affect or influence any governmental action or decision, or otherwise secure any improper advantage for itself or UMSCPL.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed per Singapore law and any dispute arising out or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court in Singapore.
BY ORDER MANAGEMENT - 15th January 2021